Fri, 24 Sept|
The Quirk Space, Olney
Mamá Reyna Experience - Make your own Plant based Food and tortillas
Have a fabulous evening cooking your own Mexican food guided by Mamá Reyna herself. Make your own tortillas and try out Mamá Reyna salsas.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2021, 17:40 – 21:00 BST
The Quirk Space, Olney, 7 Stanley Ct, Olney MK46 5NH, UK
About the Event
The experience for two persons includes the following programme:
- Welcome: Have a taste of 3 traditional Mexican soft drinks and enjoy them throughout the experience.
- Salsa Bar: Get to try all the Mamá Reyna chilli sauces and choose the ones you would like to use on the day to make it a personal experience.
- Cooking time: Make your own food as if you are in Mexico. You will get to keep recipe cards of every dish. The experience includes a variety of party food options and making your own corn tortillas. You can either eat your food or pack it to take away.
- Goody bag: Besides the recipe cards, you get a notepad and a pen to take note of anything that calls your attention during the session and each of you will receive a Mexican pre-washed (so that it does not shrink!) manta apron (unbleached cotton).
- Wrapping up: Give us an opinion of the experience while you enjoy a creamy vegan rice pudding. You will also get to buy some of the ingredients used during the day to replicate the recipes at home.
MR Experience - 2 persons
Make your own Plant Based Food and Tortillas
MR Experience - 1 person
Make your own Mexican Food and Tortillas