Sun, 01 Aug|
The Quirk Space, Olney
Mamá Reyna Experience - Make your own Plant based Food and Tortillas
Make your own tortillas and guacamole. Taste delicious and traditional Mexican chilli sauces. Get your ticket! £120 for an amazing experience for two persons. Press the button and find out more.
Time & Location
01 Aug 2021, 14:40 – 18:00 BST
The Quirk Space, Olney, 7 Stanley Court, Olney MK46 5NH, UK
About the Event
The experience for two persons (£120) includes the following programme:
- Welcome: Have a taste of 3 traditional (non-alcoholic) Mexican drinks and enjoy them throughout the experience.
- Salsa Bar:Get to try all the Mamá Reyna chilli sauces and choose the ones you would like to use on the day to make it a personal experience.
- Cooking time:Make your own food as if you are in Mexico. You will get to keep recipe cards of every dish. The experience includes 4 courses and making your own corn tortillas. You can either eat your food or pack it to take away.
- Goody bag: Besides the recipe cards, you get a notepad and a pen to take note of anything that calls your attention during the session and each of you will receive a Mexican pre-washed (so that it does not shrink!) manta apron (unbleached cotton, calico).
- Wrapping up: Give us an opinion of the experience while you enjoy a slice of delicious guava quince with corn crackers. You will also get to buy some of the ingredients used during the day to replicate the recipes at home.
3 hours 20 minutes
Vegan Mexican ExperienceThe Quirk Space
Mama Reyna Experience - Vegan
Make your own Plant based Mexican food and tortillas